This is a partial list of communication, change and leadership resources and tools. If you would like to suggest a resource, please drop us a note.
- I am a contributor to A Communicator’s Guide to Successful Change Management, a free resource edited by professional change communicator Craig Pearce. I recommend the entire publication, which can be downloaded at the previous link, or download my chapter.
- Disrupting the Function of IC. eBook contributor.
- The Shorter COMMS Plan. This simple framework makes sure your communication solves the right problem.
- WikiHow article “How to create a communication plan“. This has had over half a million.
- The UK Government Communication service has established the IC Space, a resource hub. While targeted at government communicators, the resources are fantastic and can be accessed openly.